Amelinda Smith is a former American actress and author. Amelinda also gained popularity due to her ex-husband, Ethan Embry, a television actor. Read this article further to learn more about Amelinda Smith and her life.
Amelinda Smith came into the world on March 17, 1973, in the United States. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. Her full name is Amelinda Ariel Smith.
She grew up and spent most of her life in New York, United States. Amelinda kept her early life and family background a secret. However, through her journey in Hollywood as an actress, she dated two and married two times.
Amelinda has a son from her previous marriage. She gave birth to Cogeian Sky Embry on December 10, 1999, and a secret daughter from her current marriage.
Amelinda Smith completed her initial study at a local elementary and high school in New York. Later, she joined a local college to complete her undergraduate degree.
Amelinda Smith’s net worth is approximately $5 Million. This includes her income sources, inheritance of parental money, and her land assets.
Why Is She Famous?
Amelinda first came into the limelight when she landed a minor role in Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion in 1997.
She auditioned for CBS’s short sitcom Work With Me in 1997. In the same year, she came into paparazzi’s pictures and magazines as the girlfriend of Ethan Embry. More than her acting career, she was popular because of Ethan Embry’s fame.
Amelinda wasn’t active in the acting industry after a few shows. Thus, Ameiland has only three memorable works.
- Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion in 1997:This show became popular after just a few days of telecasting. Amelinda played a minor role of a reunion guest.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer from 1997 to 1998:Amelinda became a part of this show after a minor audition. She played the role of Katrina Silber.
- FreakyLinks from 2000 to 2001:It was a horror show, in which Amelinda’s ex-husband, Ethan Embry, played the lead role. Amelinda played the role of Tamara.
Ethan and Amelinda met during an acting project. They grew closer with the passing days and married on November 14, 1998. Their son was born in 1999. The couple faces personal disagreements and incompatible differences. They divorced after their show FreakyLinks Ended, in 2002.
Amelinda met Tylor during an event, in 2009. They became a couple shortly after their meeting, and they married on February 13, 2010. They have a daughter together. Taylor works as a sound engineer, actor, and musician.
Amelinda Smith appeared in various media outlets as an actress and writer. However, shortly after her divorce from Ethan, she disappeared from the limelight.
After her marriage with Tylor, Amelinda kept her personal life private. She doesn’t own accounts on any social media platform. She resides with her husband, Tylor in the United States.
Lesser Known Facts
- Amelinda named her son, Cogeian due to its unique meaning, power, force, drive, and influence.
- Amelinda works in the creative department of film and show creation.
- Amelinda wrote a television film, targeted at Hallmark Channel content.
Amelinda Smith faced transformation in her career field. She stayed a good mother to her children.