Elliott is the daughter of Actress Ali Wentworth and Television Host and political commentator George Stephanopoulos. Let’s read further about this celebrity kid, her parents and more.
Elliot was born on 9 September 2002 in the USA. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. She attended The Spence School in New York. Then she graduated from Brown University with a degree in Political Science. She has one sibling named Harper. She is the niece of Sissy Yates Designs.
Her Mom: Ali
Ali, also known as Alexandra Wentworth, was born on 12 January 1965 in Washington D.C., the USA. She is the daughter of American Socialite and Heiress Muffie Cabot and Eric Wentworth. She attended Dana Hall School in Massachusetts and studied drama at Bard College. Then she graduated from New York University. Beside being an actor, she is a comedian and producer. She made her debut in the comedy series In Living Color. She also co hosted Living It Up! With Ali & Jack. Her well known movies are Call Me Claus, It’s Complicated, and Felicity. She married George Stephanopoulos in November 2001.
Her Dad: George
George was born on 10 February 1961 in Fall River, Massachusetts, the United States. He was the former democratic advisor. His father is Robert who was the Greek orthodox priest and dean of Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity in New York City. His mother Nickolitsa was the director of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America National News Service. He attended Orange High School. He took a degree in political science from Columbia University.
He worked as an aide to Democratic Congressmen Ed Feighan. He was an executive floor assistant to Dick Geophardt, a majority leader. He served as the de facto press secretary to the White House. He was the leading member of U.S. Presidential Elections 1992 Campaign for Bill Clinton. In the Clinton Administration, he served as a senior adviser for policy and strategy. After Clinton’s term ended, George became a political analyst for ABC News. His well known shows are Good Morning America and World News Tonight.
Facts and Achievements
- George attended Oxford University earning a master’s degree in theology.
- He received Honorary Doctors of Laws from St. John’s University in New York in May 2007.
- He donated $ 75000 to the Clinton Foundation.
- In 1999, he and James Carville were sued for defamation by Gennifer Flowers.
- He has written a memoir “All Too Human: A Political Education” in 1999, which was number one on the New York Times Bestsellers list.
- Ali starred in the movie “Jerry Maguire” alongside actor Tom Cruise.
- Ali’s mother is of Jewish descent and her father is of Irish and Italian heritage.
- She is fluent in French.
- She is also a voice actress and given voice in movies “The Prince of Egypt” and “The Emoji Movie”.
- She is an advocate for women’s health and has worked with organizations like Planned Parenthood to raise issues regarding women’s health.
- She is a philanthropist and supports organizations like Children’s Defense Fund and Women’s Cancer Research Fund.
- She has a strong social media presence and she is active on instagram and twitter where she shares about her life.
Elliot is the young celebrity kid of Ali and George. She is yet to think about her career in acting. She is happy being away from the media and loves staying out of the limelight.